[c-nsp] 6PE: was: mpls over native ipv6?

Christian MacNevin cmacnevin at silverspringnet.com
Thu Jul 1 13:48:44 EDT 2010

Oh really? So there's still no native ipv6 MPLS?

OK, well thanks to finding out about the new CLI and this doc, which seems to be making out that everything should work just fine: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/mpls/configuration/guide/mp_vpn_ipv4_ipv6.html

I now at least have routes propagating across the core via BGP, and they have valid-looking BGP labels. But I can't ping between the damn things. This my missing LDP? And why does that doc look like it should all work just fine?