[c-nsp] QoS Options for PPPoE over Ethernet

Ben Steele ben at bensteele.org
Wed Jul 21 04:31:21 EDT 2010

Use Radius to send an avpair of the bandwidth of the session back to the
router then have a service-policy applied to your virtual-template(or you
can send the service-policy back through radius too if you need to
differentiate them between sessions) with a parent shaper that shapes
bandwidth percent 100 or whatever you like(it will be the bandwidth returned
via Radius that it references) and then your child QoS policy below that,
you then have per session QoS based on the bandwidth of that unique session.

Ben