[c-nsp] Sup 720 - a very high number SP - RP crash

Youssef Bengelloun-Zahr youssef at 720.fr
Sat Jul 24 14:47:12 EDT 2010

Hello,

That's fully beause I had the exact problem recently, late may / beginning of june. I even posted a thread about it here.

One of my boxes (6k5 with 2 sup720-3bxl) running 12.2(33)SXH2a rebooted on it's own.

Load average of the box was around 8-10% at the crash time.

Crashfile showed a small number of errors on the EOBC. Funny because the EOBC is supposed to avoid this kind of things AFAIK !?!

I'm interested in any feedbacks on this one.

Thanks.

Regards.

Y.