[c-nsp] Cisco 2600 with async NM-32 sending wrong characters

Youssef Bengelloun-Zahr youssef at 720.fr
Wed Jun 2 08:15:21 EDT 2010

Hello,

An interesting note on the following link :

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk801/tk36/technologies_configuration_example09186a008014f8e7.shtml

*Note: *If you encounter authentication failures, remember that the terminal
server performs the first authentication (if configured), while the device
to which you try to connect performs the second authentication (if
configured). Verify whether AAA is configured correctly on both the terminal
server and the connecting device.

Seems like it's the problem I am encountering here.

I'll try to dig in this direction.

Any help will be appreciated.

Tx.

Y.