[c-nsp] ISP - unwanted traffic

Christopher Gatlin gatlin007 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 15:46:19 EDT 2010

Depending on your topology Cisco Unicast Reverse Path Forwarding may be a
good fit.  It's usefulness is highly dependent on an ISP's topology in
regard to equal cost paths and transit traffic.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/sec_data_plane/configuration/guide/sec_cfg_unicast_rpf.html#wp1001292

Chris
http://travelingtech.net