[c-nsp] QoS and the Catalyst 4506e

Tue Jun 8 17:25:51 EDT 2010

Hi Steve,

I can't see any mention of aggregate policers for the Sup 6, but I could be
being blind:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/switches/lan/catalyst4500/12.2/52sg/configuration/guide/qos.html#wp1474085

If you want dbl then I believe you have to enable under each class entry you
want it on.

There is no equivalent to the tx-queue, think of each class entry in the
policy map as a queue. You can make one of the eight possible classes an LLQ
by configuring 'priority' under the class entry.

Regards,

Sam