[c-nsp] mst over etherchannel + QoS

Pavel Skovajsa pavel.skovajsa at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 10:04:30 EDT 2010

BTW, this morning Jeremy released new version of GNS3 0.7.2:

Here is a list of the changes in this version:
    *  Lot of small fixes (relative paths, link removal, .net loading,
Ethernet switch connection to a Cloud etc.)
    * Qemuwrapper: random MAC address for devices
    * NPE-G2 option for c7200 routers (need a specific and
uncompressed IOS image and C7200-IO-2FE, C7200-IO-GE-E, PA-2FE-TX and
PA-GE are unlikely to work)
    * Simulated switches: daisy chaining support
    * Improved directory selection for new projects
    * New translations: Bulgarian, Italian and Ukrainian
    * Frame Relay capture option for all serial links
    * Dialog to display an Ethernet switch MAC address table

See - http://www.gns3.net/content/gns3-072

-pavel