[c-nsp] Alert: Correction

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Thu Jun 17 09:28:14 EDT 2010

Interesting.

If it were an official statement, I'm sure it would come from a university of toledo account vs gmail :)

Just so everyone knows it's not really possible to "un-ring" the bell of this type of thing posted to the list.  Lots of other people (markmail etc) seem to archive the list as well.

If anyone has questions about the policies that I use to run the lists, please send me a note in private.

- Jared

(Who once commented on a poorly performing vendor who was never able to fix their problem for us and we returned it, but they still griped about my truthful post).