[c-nsp] VTY PROBLEM

David Prall dcp at dcptech.com
Tue Jun 22 15:11:45 EDT 2010

Exec-timeout is actively sending information on the vty so the 60 minute
timer is not kicking in it would appear. Do you have "service
tcp-keepalives-in" and "service tcp-keepalives-out" configured. This will
disconnect a session that isn't doing keepalives anymore. Of course it would
have to have been configured prior to the current session.

Sh line, then clear X where it is the VTY number, should clear it.

David

--
http://dcp.dcptech.com