[c-nsp] Console problems

Richey mylists at battleop.com
Tue Jun 22 15:13:47 EDT 2010

I got to the root of the problem yesterday.  Someone had borrowed my
USB/Serial adaptor to connector to connect to what they thought was a serial
port on a power supply.    That port was not a serial port and had power on
certain pins which damaged the adaptor.  I was able to see messages coming
from the router but I could not  send anything to it.   The LEDs on the
device indicated that I was transmitting and receiving.  I guess LEDs come
before whatever component broke.

Richey