[c-nsp] RSP720-3C-10GE with daughter card = RSP720-3CXL-10GE?

Matt Nichols nicholsm at cisco.com
Thu Jun 24 13:11:04 EDT 2010

You can use this URL for guidance:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps708/products_qanda_item09186a00809a7673.shtml. Although it does not specifically show the behavior with PFC3CXL installed, the trending is the same - the lowest common denominator of PFC/DFC that is identified at boot time will be used.

Even though it is for Catalyst 6500, the behavior should be identical.

Thanks

Matt