[c-nsp] Centos upload speed slower on 1000m than 100m over WAN links

Paul paul at gtcomm.net
Sun Jun 27 04:31:56 EDT 2010

No, and like i said, i get 11.5MB/s transfer rate if i set my local port
to 100mbits, and i get 1.3MB/s if i set it to 1000mbps
yet internally on the same switch i get 100MB/s between servers gigabit..
If the port was limited in any way i wouldn't get 11.5MB/s transfer rate
by setting my local port to 100mbits.

--
GloboTech Communications
Phone: 1-514-907-0050 x 215