[c-nsp] Centos upload speed slower on 1000m than 100m over WAN links

Arie Vayner (avayner) avayner at cisco.com
Sun Jun 27 05:10:06 EDT 2010

Paul,

Gert's test should help us to see if there is any policing being done on
the WAN link.
The problem I am aiming at is not due to not enough BW, but due to
dropping bursts due to policing (or not enough buffers, as Gert is
referring).

Another test to do, just to make sure this problem is coming from the
WAN side, is to keep the server on the original access switch (not the
6500) and place your test client on the 6500. Can you please try that as
well?

Tnx
Arie