[c-nsp] Pretty off-topic but I'm not sure it would be on topic anywhere else

Drew Weaver drew.weaver at thenap.com
Mon Jun 28 11:01:37 EDT 2010

I am wondering if anyone on this list has any 'Web Reboot Enterprise' "remote reboot switches" deployed in their environment?

We've been having mysterious technical issues with these things (and the vendor is no longer in existence) so I am just putting this out there to see if anyone is in the same boat as us.

I figured since they were targeted at hosting companies and network providers that someone here must be using them as well =)

thanks,
-Drew