[c-nsp] IP issues with 3560

Sophan Pheng sophan.p at altatechnologies.com
Mon Jun 28 12:36:13 EDT 2010

Hello All,

I have not dealt with this before so any help/comments would be great and much appreciated...

We have the following IP's that need to be able to ping each other through this box. I have a server sitting at 10.125.25.5/255.255.0.0 that connects to the rest of the network via a microwave link. It connects to the 10.125.19.x segment to upload data to an archiving server. I need to be able to ping 25.2 from 19.x and vice versa.

Can you please give some assistance as to how I can accomplish this? So far I have only been able to get the 25.5 to ping the Vlan it is connected to, but not anything on the other side (19.x) even with IP Routing enabled. Currently, I have reset it to factory to start from scratch.

Can anybody suggest what the problem could be?

Thanks in advance!!

Sophan