[c-nsp] smaller PI

Sascha Pollok nsp-list at pollok.net
Wed Jun 30 08:28:13 EDT 2010

It is like it is. RIPE NCC allocates PI according to the demand
within 12 months. If it is a /26, you'll get a /26. RIPE NCC does
not guarantee that the block they allocate is routable.

Tricky eh? There is a policy proposal to make PI blocks at
least /24 in case it is planned to announce them to the DFZ.

-Sascha