[c-nsp] DMVPN and dual internet connection

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Tue Mar 2 14:52:11 EST 2010

Most people run dual DMVPN clouds with two tunnels on the spoke.

One primary cloud for CM and one for the T1 side.

Your failover comes from the dyanmic routing protocol running over the
clouds (ie: eigrp).

On the spoke you put a /32 route for the two hub ip's out each
respective internet link.

Rodney