[c-nsp] DMVPN and dual internet connection

Jay Nakamura zeusdadog at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 15:55:28 EST 2010

I have considered that but that would involved re-designing the second
hub/rest of the DMVPN cloud so I was hoping there was another
solution...

I found a config where you can put each ISP on a VRF and do fancy
route redistribution, which could work.  It seemed a little too
complicated than it should be but that may be where I need to go.