[c-nsp] training classes

Jens Link lists at quux.de
Wed Mar 3 11:34:59 EST 2010

chris stand <cstand141 at gmail.com> writes:

> instructor led with onsite equipment ?
> instructor led with remote equipment ?

I had several training courses both with on site and remote
equipment. Remote equipment is okay unless the Internet connection
breaks.  Happened to me once: We decided to move the labs to Friday, did
the last theory on Thursday, had an hour or two of lab on Friday when
some construction workers hit the line.

Jens