[c-nsp] training classes

Tom Ammon tom.ammon at utah.edu
Wed Mar 3 12:25:38 EST 2010

I've trained with Global Knowledge before and I highly recommend them. I
took an MPLS class and I thought the lab materials were great.

I personally tend to learn faster in instructor-led environments, so
this format is what I have stuck with. AFAIK, Global Knowledge uses
remote labs for everything - at least, that has been my experience so
far. It worked just fine, the instructor was prepared with login
credentials, etc., etc. and I had no problems with it.

Also, if you take GK classes, make sure you look up Al Friebe. He
teaches a pretty wide range of subjects and I have found him to be an
excellent instructor.

Tom