[c-nsp] rtmcmd.sh generates errors

Abdel Bidar Abdel.Bidar at sns.bskyb.com
Fri Mar 5 15:32:39 EST 2010

Hi Guys,
I would like to use mrtg  to report on our SCE. I have followed Cisco documentation.

When I run the script rtmcmd.sh I get some errors.
Have someone had the same issues ? I am running on Linux server.

Thanks
Regards
Abdel

Manager_server:/mrtg/bin# ./rtmcmd.sh --sce="22.20.135.7"  --pqb-sce "22.20.135.7" -U admin -P Mario22 --source-dir=/mrtg/templates --dest-dir=/mrtg/output -c ./rtmcmd.cfg
connecting to 22.20.135.7 ... done
retrieving service configuration from SCE ... done
disconnecting from device ... done
processing templates from '/mrtg/templates' to '/mrtg/output' ... Mar 5, 2010 6:45:48 PM freemarker.log.JDK14LoggerFactory$JDK14Logger error
SEVERE:

Expression colorList[serviceCounter_index] is undefined on line 99, column 52 in common/bw_per_service.ftl.
The problematic instruction:
----------
==> ${colorList[serviceCounter_index]} [on line 99, column 50 in common/bw_per_service.ftl]
 in user-directive drawReport [on line 2, column 1 in common/report_page_bottom.ftl]
 in include "report_page_bottom.ftl" [on line 113, column 1 in common/bw_per_service.ftl]
 in include "../common/bw_per_service.ftl" [on line 8, column 1 in report-cgi/link1_down_bw.cgi.ftl]

Java backtrace for programmers:
freemarker.core.InvalidReferenceException: Expression colorList[serviceCounter_index] is undefined on line 99, column 52 in common/bw_per_service.ftl.

Information in this email including any attachments may be privileged, confidential and is intended exclusively for the addressee. The views expressed may not be official policy, but the personal views of the originator. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete it from your system. You should not reproduce, distribute, store, retransmit, use or disclose its contents to anyone. Please note we reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communication through our internal and external networks. SKY and the SKY marks are trade marks of British Sky Broadcasting Group plc and are used under licence. British Sky Broadcasting Limited (Registration No. 2906991), Sky Interactive Limited (Registration No. 3554332), Sky-In-Home Service Limited (Registration No. 2067075) and Sky Subscribers Services Limited (Registration No. 2340150) are direct or indirect subsidiaries of British Sky Broadcasting Group plc (Registration No. 2247735). All of the companies mentioned in this paragraph are incorporated in England and Wales and share the same registered office at Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex TW7 5QD.