[c-nsp] Why Cisco insists on java?

Tassos Chatzithomaoglou achatz at forthnet.gr
Sun Mar 7 13:52:19 EST 2010

        This appears under "System Requirements and Limitations"

        Non-Java Option

Customers who cannot use Java applets can continue to use email to send
files less than 20 MB in size, or use the other methods to transfer
files that they have used in the past. This enhancement to TSRT does not
remove any other available options; TSRT adds a new option with enhanced
security and no effective size limitations.

Am i the only one that cannot upload files using a non-java file selector?

--
Tassos