[c-nsp] Apply service policy via Radius?

Reuben Farrelly reuben-cisco-nsp at reub.net
Mon Mar 8 05:00:45 EST 2010

What version of IOS code are you running?

Just in case this apples to you, note that the feature "Per-user QoS
policies applied via RADIUS" is broken in all versions of IOS 15.0, and
as far as I can tell, many versions of 12.4T including 12.4(15)Tx and
possibly earlier, on multiple platforms.  Apparently the code is
"broken" on the 7200 and "the feature is not present" on the ISRs.  I
reported this bug to TAC and tested on both 7200 and ISR (2851) platforms.

12.4M works OK on both platforms so you might want to try out 12.4(25)c
on either platform, where the code "exists" and "works".

See CSCte95297 for the gory details.

Reuben