[c-nsp] Long list of route-maps

Andy B. globichen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 12:41:00 EST 2010

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 6:36 PM, Arie Vayner (avayner)
<avayner at cisco.com> wrote:
> BTW, what kind of feeds are you taking from the 150 peers? I hope these
> are not full route feeds... Make sure this is not the case...

This is public peering. Feeds usually go from 1 prefix to 10.000. Most
are below 1000.

The transit session is coming from a direct crosscable to the
provider's demarcs, but the router is still the same, just a different
interface/vlan

You are probably right that I could concentrate ingress route-maps to
a single route-map, since this is mostly static. But I do have peers
where I want to change localpref because I prefer them at a different
location, so there again I loose granularity.