[c-nsp] Long list of route-maps

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Thu Mar 11 12:50:05 EST 2010

Hmmm.. that's definitely strange.  Have a pair of 7600's with 720-3BXL's in
them doing similar (roughly 250 public peers per box, a few transit
connections per box, dozen downstream customers per box rough) and even
though the boxes are loaded down pretty good we don't see what you describe.
Our CPU sits around 40% most of the time on 5 min average.

We're running 12.2(33)SRA7 if that helps at all...

Paul