[c-nsp] Need process info "MFI LFD Stats Pr"

Peter Rathlev peter at rathlev.dk
Mon Mar 15 12:35:29 EDT 2010

(I'm Cc:'ing the list again, since I'm sure many known this better than
me.)

On Mon, 2010-03-15 at 12:04 -0400, krunal shah wrote:
> Yes we do. Command "show mls cef summary det" shows 300K of MPLS
> routes.  Do not have a clue were these come from.  My customer has a
> campus MPLS network with very little MPLS routes (<100, as displayed
> on all other MPLS nodes). Only this switch has some goofy thing
>
> 6500sw#show mls cef summary det
>
> Total routes:                                    616654
>     IPv4 unicast routes:                         308336
>         IPv4 non-vrf routes:                     99
>         IPv4 non-vrf routes (internal):          0
>         IPv4 vrf routes:                         308223
>         IPv4 vrf routes (internal):              14
>     IPv4 Multicast routes:                       8
>     MPLS routes:                                 308046
>     IPv6 unicast routes:                         260
>         IPv6 non-vrf routes:                     5
>         IPv6 non-vrf routes (internal):          0
>         IPv6 vrf routes:                         0
>         IPv6 vrf routes (internal):              255
>     IPv6 multicast routes:                       3
>     EoM routes:                                  1

Are you absolutely positive that this switch only has ~100 routes? The
above almost looks like it has a copy of the default-less routing table.
What does "show ip route summary" say? And "show ip bgp vpnv4 all
summary"?

> 6500sw#show mls cef mpls                (output left out)
>
> Index  Local            Label                  Out i/f
>        Label             Op
>
> 30088  82658(EOS)       (-)                    recirc
> 30089  140839(EOS)      (-)                    recirc
[...]

- Does the switch have MPLS tunnel recirculation enabled? ("mls mpls
tunnel-recir" global config)

- Have you exceeded the capacity of the box somehow? ("show platform
hardware capacity forwarding")

- Maybe it's a non-XL PFC ("show module") with more than 192k/239k IPv4
routes ("show mls cef maximum-routes")?

--
Peter