[c-nsp] low throughput of 10GbE line

Jirí Procházka jiri.prochazka at superhosting.cz
Thu Mar 18 19:27:17 EDT 2010

Mack,

thank you for your help very much!

I've been searching about any other limitations besides 20Gbit on one ASIC
and haven't found any.

It appeared that this was the core of the whole problem..

Te4/8 was pushing 7Gbps inbound
Te4/6 was pushing 8Gbps inbound

And that was the point where everything went bad.

I've swapped links to achieve better spread of the inbound traffic and now
the router is handling over 56Gbps flawlessly.

Kind regards,

Jiri Prochazka