[c-nsp] 6500s SXI and EoMPLS

Arie Vayner (avayner) avayner at cisco.com
Wed Mar 17 11:32:49 EDT 2010

True. You cannot map different classes on the same EoMPLS PW to
different TE paths, as EoMPLS is a single point to point L2 link...
You can still have multiple EoMPLS PW's, each using an alternate path
using different TE tunnels, or use TE FRR...

I am not aware of any implementation that can do DS-TE with L2VPN... It
is more for IP based services.

Arie