[c-nsp] DSCP QoS through QinQ tunnel

Arie Vayner (avayner) avayner at cisco.com
Thu Mar 18 05:29:11 EDT 2010

Tony and Tim,

Make sure that on all the switches in the path you either turn off mls
qos remarking "mls qos queuing-only", disable "mls qos", or make sure
you trust the marking on the ingress direction...

If you just enable "mls qos" and do nothing else, the default behavior
would be to reset any COS markings.

QOS on 3550:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/lan/catalyst3550/software/relea
se/12.2_44_se/configuration/guide/swqos.html

Qos on 6500:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/lan/catalyst6500/ios/12.2SX/con
figuration/guide/qos.html

Arie