[c-nsp] per-user static routes getting stuck

Anton Kapela tkapela at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 10:25:46 EDT 2010

On Mar 22, 2010, at 10:01 AM, Jon Lewis wrote:

> to clear the /30 is to enter the route into the config, and then remove it from the config.  With an uptime of 2.5 years, I should probably just upgrade to 12.3(26) and reboot...but I wonder if anyone else has seen this?

I've had precisely the same problem on 12.3(23), didn't try (26).  I moved several customers off mainline and onto 12.2SB, but then quickly went to 12.4t, on account of (20) having the 'same' cef guts that SB was blessed with (and 20k idb's on 7200).  Interestingly, year+ uptime on 12.4(20)T in the same places has not resulted in stuck fib entries, no missing fib entries, and aaa/radius hasn't missed a beat.

-Tk