[c-nsp] 6500 nvram contents changing

Ben Cooper ben at hns.net
Tue Mar 23 05:45:33 EDT 2010

Hmmm...

If I do a 'show conf' in one session then I get:

dir nvram:
%Error opening nvram:/ (Device or resource busy)

in another, which doesn't appear to be the same problem. Perhaps one of
the other commands is causing the issue...

Kind Regards,

Ben Cooper
Support and Infrastructure Manager
Hub Network Services Ltd