[c-nsp] ASR 1002-F BGP table size

Rick Ernst cnsp at shreddedmail.com
Tue Mar 23 08:48:56 EDT 2010

Ah. So I did remember the 500K IPv4 limit. :( Where did you find the docs
with the 500K limit.

Since it has 1GB RAM, the route limitation must be "somewhere else"?

I'll need to see how the 1002 (non-F) works out. Maybe sparing RP/ESP will
work out better than having a full spare chassis.  Any other platform to
fill this role?

Thanks,