[c-nsp] PFR Question

jack daniels jckdaniels12 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 14:40:36 EDT 2010

Hi David ,

thanks man I got the basic idea :)

1) but please explain in more detail this

Single VRF, 2 distinct RD's. The VRF imports both, exports one. The RD's are
different so that multipath can be used within the core typically. But in
this case they wouldn't use multipath and the local RD would be used as the
determining factor on import of which route is installed first.??????

2) Also if I use diffrent VRF for CE4---CE2 path that will also work -??