[c-nsp] Netflow on multilink

Dobbins, Roland rdobbins at arbor.net
Fri Mar 26 00:03:24 EDT 2010

On Mar 26, 2010, at 10:23 AM, Sony Scaria wrote:

> I've a ppp multilink configured recently, which I want to  monitor by a  netflow tool. My doubt is whether I should enter the 'ip route-cache flow' command only on interface muiltilink or on member interface (physical interfaces) as well.

You should use ip flow ingress (or ip flow ingress) on either the aggregate link, or on the individual subinterfaces, depending upon the level of granularity you wish to achieve.  'ip route-cache flow' has been deprecated for quite some time, FYI.

    Injustice is relatively easy to bear; what stings is justice.

                        -- H.L. Mencken