[c-nsp] ospf monitor

Kevin Graham kgraham at industrial-marshmallow.com
Thu May 6 12:58:40 EDT 2010

On a similar note, does anyone know if OSPF passive interfaces can be identified via SNMP? It's been awhile since I (fruitlessly) combed the MIBs and am hoping it's changed.

I'd love to be able to enforce a monitoring check that all non-passive interfaces have at least one adjacency (especially for SVIs and tunnels where lineproto isn't a reliable indicator of forwarding state.

[sent from my mobile]