[c-nsp] IOS-XR on 12K - 3.9.1 and SNMP

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Thu May 6 22:44:21 EDT 2010

Have not seen it in other products that run 3.9.1.

Just the 12k. Tac basically told me to go away tonight as they are too
busy with other cases to actually file a bug.

Last time it took a month for cisco to do something, let's see how
long on this one. The best part was talking to India that has no xr
devices to do testing on.

Jared Mauch (hater of the inhuman network vendor)