[c-nsp] Multicast clarification

Arie Vayner (avayner) avayner at cisco.com
Fri May 7 13:04:29 EDT 2010

Martin,

If the 2nd router should never get this mcast traffic, then you can
treat that port as a boundary... I would just put an ACL on it to block
the unwanted multicast groups...
Also, on the router you can block these specific multicast groups.

I think you can find some clues here:
http://www.cisco.mn/en/US/prod/collateral/iosswrel/ps6537/ps6552/ps6592/
whitepaper_c11-474791.html

Arie