[c-nsp] circuit degradation/error simulator

Juuso Lehtinen juuso.lehtinen at gmail.com
Thu May 13 05:12:13 EDT 2010

I did some NETEM on Linux testing couple of years ago. Seems to be a good
tool if you do not need superb accuracy in impairment generation - I
remember at least the delay generation being accurate in the +-2ms ballpark.

If you you need dead on accurate impairment generation, I suggest looking
into Anue boxes.
http://www.anuesystems.com/Products_NetworkEmulator_landing.shtml.

-Juuso