[c-nsp] circuit degradation/error simulator

Jake Khuon khuon at neebu.net
Thu May 13 01:23:09 EDT 2010

On Wed, 2010-05-12 at 11:40 -0500, cisconsp at SecureObscure.com wrote:
> If you are looking for a commercially supported solution, there is a box
> called a "network nightmare" that can simulate most of that stuff.
> http://networknightmare.net/
> (My understanding is that its just an embedded Linux box)

I've used Network Nightmare.  It works pretty well.  It really doesn't
do anything you couldn't craft up yourself from one of the free
opensource solutions already mentioned but if you don't want to be
bothered rolling your own appliance and just want something prepackaged
and commercial it'll do the job.  I did think the pricing was a bit
steep however.

--
/*=================[ Jake Khuon <khuon at NEEBU.Net> ]=================+
 | Packet Plumber, Network Engineers     /| / [~ [~ |) | | -------- |