[c-nsp] What is the secret of getting actual support?

Jason Gurtz jasongurtz at npumail.com
Tue May 18 09:05:36 EDT 2010

I've had a ticket open for 3 weeks now and it's not going anywhere.  I
don't care at all that it's been 3 weeks or even if it had been 6 months,
since this is not a critical "network down" issue.  It has been escalated
to a "Team Leader" and while he is at least reading and understanding the
submitted facts on the case, it seems like he is trying to get me to give
up on getting the bug fixed rather than get something done and make
progress with internal teams.

Should I ask for another escalation?  Will our Cisco account manager
actually do something?  The issue has to do with a bug in a Cisco owned
automated submission system.

I feel like I bought a Huawei or something! ;)

~JasonG