[c-nsp] radius accounting and residential subscribers on Cisco

Marlon Duksa mduksa at gmail.com
Wed May 19 09:39:41 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,
Does anyone knows if I can enable radius accounting per host on a Cisco
platform (7600, ASR1K or even 10K; there is not support for residential
subscribers on ASR9K as far as I know).
I want to send interim-updates for each host to the accounting server. But
if I have multiple hosts sharing the same qos template, then all the hosts
are sharing the counters for the queues where I suspect the counters would
be collected.
Is there any way to enable a true per host accounting even if the hosts
belong to the same subscriber?
Thanks,
Marlon