[c-nsp] Fwd: Cisco 7206VXR (NPE-G2) SRD4

Anrey Teslenko teslenko.andrey at gmail.com
Wed May 26 04:33:05 EDT 2010

Yes i grub 'show tech' information, but i found nothing on it
The listing of our configuration iBGP from which we have a problem

 router bgp <id>
 bgp router-id <router-id>
 no bgp fast-external-fallover
 bgp always-compare-med
 bgp log-neighbor-changes
 neighbor 2.2.2.2 remote-as <as-id>
 neighbor 2.2.2.2 password 7 xxxxx
 neighbor 2.2.2.2 update-source Loopback0

 address-family ipv4
  redistribute static route-map BGP-Redistribute
  neighbor 2.2.2.2 activate
  neighbor 2.2.2.2 send-community
  neighbor 2.2.2.2 route-map BGP-In in

 address-family vpnv4
  neighbor 2.2.2.2 activate
  neighbor 2.2.2.2 send-community both

But we have same configuration with other router, although the session not
got down with it
After rollback all sessions coming up