[c-nsp] Best practices for Cat6500

Jiri Prochazka jiri.prochazka at superhosting.cz
Mon Nov 1 10:57:14 EDT 2010

Hi,

my experience is the same with 7600,  Sup720, IOS 12.2(33r)SRB3, so I don't
think its some new feature.. maybe some config issue?

As soon as I edit something in (inbound/outbound) route map, this change is
applied to bgp neighbor(s) instantly.. quite boring, for example when I want
to add new route-map sequence with lowest id.

Everything falls into this sequence, which has nothing configured (so
default preferece, no communities, etc..)

When I'm in such situation, I create copy of actual route-map with
appropriate editations and then change route map of neighbor at all..

I can post any bgp related config you need.

Kind regards,

Jiri