[c-nsp] Running two VPN clients on PC

Jay Nakamura zeusdadog at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 15:30:05 EDT 2010

I have been running Cisco IPSec client and Anyconnect client at the
same time on XP lately so I can connect back to the office and connect
to customer network at the same time and it works great.  However,
once I went to Win7, I noticed that if you are already connected via
Anyconnect, and connect via IPSec client, IPSec client doesn't work.
Once you disconnect Anyconnect, and recoonect the Anyconnect, both
connection works.  Anyone else seen this symptom?  Any possible fix?