[c-nsp] CCO Login to ftp.cisco.com hosed

Daniel Suchy danny at danysek.cz
Tue Nov 9 08:22:18 EST 2010

Hi,
this is long-term issue (several months) and nobody from Cisco really
cares about. As I discovered, this is often "browser-specific" issue, as
in same time I had these problems while using Firefox or Opera, but I
was able to logon using Internet Explorer almost the same time. Probably
their load-balancing is based on browser identification.

And I already tried to report my issues to cisco website support, but
their reply wasn't helpful at all - even I was receiving http/500-like
errors, they talked about issue at my side...

With regards,
Daniel