[c-nsp] CCO Login to ftp.cisco.com hosed [was Re: FYI: SXI5 posted]

Bill Blackford BBlackford at nwresd.k12.or.us
Tue Nov 9 10:29:27 EST 2010

I'm coming in to this conversation late,..... but, the other day I had two downloads to get. SRD5 for some 7600's and SXI5 for my 6500's. By some stroke of luck, I was able to get the SRD just fine (although the next day, I couldn't find it). My experience with "finding" SXI5 was quite a different matter. After repeatedly trying the exact same sequence of clicks, some cussing and scratching of head, I finally "found" SXI5 on like the 7th try. Same workstation, same browser.

-b