[c-nsp] CCO Login to ftp.cisco.com hosed [was Re: FYI: SXI5 posted]

Joe Maimon jmaimon at ttec.com
Wed Nov 10 16:03:09 EST 2010

david raistrick wrote:
> On Tue, 9 Nov 2010, Jeff Kell wrote:
>
>> It would be progress, compared to the 47-clicks process it takes to
>> get to a download now.

Sometime recently I lost the ability to ctrl-a ctrl-c multiple software
details description checksums and md5sums from the download page.

I use to use this to record on my local collection of images what was what.

A bit more slick coding and all, now when you expand one listing the
others contract. I am sure that was worth a bunch of internal meetings
and outsourced coding.

Cool != Functional.

Joe