[c-nsp] CCO Login to ftp.cisco.com hosed [was Re: FYI: SXI5 posted]

Antonio Soares amsoares at netcabo.pt
Tue Nov 9 19:01:12 EST 2010

+1. This is called Shared Support:

Performance Recognition and Metrics

Cisco Shared Support is a performance-based program. The partner's performance is monitored through a set of metrics that:
● Reward partner performance and recognize partner investment
● Measure the partner's ability to manage and troubleshoot effectively Service Request and Return Materials Authorization (RMA) volumes and meet or exceed customer expectations
● Measure the partner's ability to sell services
The partner will be measured on the following metrics:
Post-sales customer Satisfaction—Conversion rate, Renewal rate—Service Request ratio—RMA unit ratio

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/services/ps3844/ps3849/ps3850/service_partner_guide0900aecd8060da93.pdf

This means if you open lots of TAC cases and lots of RMAs, if you don't renew the services, your discount next FY will put you out of the business. Life's not easy for Partners. Hey, we are really partners ??? :)

Regards,

Antonio Soares, CCIE #18473 (R&S/SP)
amsoares at netcabo.pt