[c-nsp] SSH failing on multiple context ASA

Pete Lumbis alumbis at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 23:36:32 EST 2010

Try to keep an eye on this, I know there are some bugs in 8.2 related
to ssh hangs.

You could always try to configure telnet to see if telnet hangs as
well when ssh is broken. SSH and telnet are treated as completely
different processes inside the ASA IOS.
Maybe tie it to a single user with priv 1 or something so the security
Gods don't try to smite you for using telnet.

-Pete