[c-nsp] Untagged native VLAN...

Elmar K. Bins elmi at 4ever.de
Tue Nov 23 12:30:25 EST 2010

Re guys,

thanks for all the answers, all pointing in the two relevant directions ;)

> why don't you use:
>
> switchport mode access
> switchport access vlan 402
> switchport voice vlan 498

Will try that - this sounds like the easiest way, although I dislike
special constructs normally. But - this would allow me to keep the
portfast setting which definitely helps when dealing with workstations...

> Your setup doesn't work probably because you haven't allowed the native vlan too.
> You should have:
> switchport trunk allowed vlan 402,498

And yes, this is probably caused by my stupidity - believing that since
402 is native, I didn't want it on the trunk and thus not permitting
it...

Thank you for your help!

(I knew I could count on you)

Elmar.